Sunday, October 22, 2006

Top 10

After reading the multiplicity of coverage on David Armano’s recent presentation in NY I realized that what I am passionate about right now is… my schoolwork. It may sound somewhat odd, but I have to occupy my time with something, right?

So I thought I would share my “Top 10” a recent presentation I gave. I chose based on what I view as the current shift in design in today’s landscape, as well as to show my classmates the stuff that has inspired me.

The Brief
What are you seeing that is interesting? What work is important to you? Who is doing good work?
Slide1
Slide2
Slide5
Slide3
Slide6
Slide4
Slide7
Slide8
Slide9
Slide10
Slide11
Slide12

All Photos from authors and nickf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, that means a lot to be in such high company. Looking forward to digging into some of the other stuff that made your list.

Anonymous said...

No problem Noah, hope you don't mind the picture! The funny part was that the only question I got after the presentation was "what is a fart lighting video?" apparently they aren't as ubiquitous as you think.